These oysters are ready to be used for whatever you’re in the mood for! The best uses are fried, soup, or casseroles.
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package serves 2 people and includes 2 Pints of Shucked Oysters
- Each oyster measures approx. 3"
Freshly shucked Harris Bay Oysters
Instructions / Storage
- Oysters ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store oysters in the refrigerator.
- Oysters last up to 3 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Harris Crab House ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.