Harris Golden Crab Cakes have a sweet and salty butter Ritz Cracker crumb crust and are made with the Best Jumbo Lump crab meat the Eastern Shore of Maryland can produce. They also have a surprise lemon butter core! These five-ounce cakes should be gently baked.
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 8 Jumbo Lump Golden Crab Cakes
- Each Crab Cake weighs 5 oz. and measures 3"
Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Ritz Cracker Crumbs
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from package and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- 1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Carefully remove golden cakes from cups
- 3. Place crab cakes on a greased cooking sheet
- 4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- 5. Carefully turn cakes over and cook for 5 minutes more
- 6. Handle golden cakes very carefully during cooking process so they will not leak the lemon butter inside
- Harris Crab House ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.