This combo pack contains two Harris Crab House favorites: rich cream of crab soup and crab cakes made from crab meat that is picked on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes
- 1 Qt. of Cream of Crab Soup
- 2 or 4 Traditional Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
- Cream of Crab Soup – Cream, Butter, Flour, Dashi, Crabmeat, Seasoning, Sherry
- Traditional Crab Cakes – Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Bread Crumbs
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from package and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freezing is not recommended
Cream of Crab Soup
- 1. Reheat over medium heat until it reaches 145 degrees
Crab Cakes: Broiling Instructions:
- 1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Carefully remove crab cakes from the packaging
- 3. Place crab cakes on a greased cooking sheet and drizzle with melted butter
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- 5. Flip cake and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- 6. Serve with tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, and lemon wedges
Crab Cakes: Frying Instructions:
- 1. In a large saute pan, heat oil.
- 2. Lay crab cakes gently—3 to 4 at a time— and pan-fry 4 minutes on each side or until lightly golden
- Harris Crab House ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.