Harbour House Crabs ships its famous crabs nationwide on Goldbelly! Jumbo Soft Shell Crabs are one of America’s favorite seafood delicacies. Caught just after shedding their hard outer shell (called “molting”), Harbour House Crabs are carefully selected for their superior quality and size.
Since 2000, Harbour House Crabs has been hand picking and steaming to order Blue Crab from Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Founded by crab enthusiast Curt Engle (not the wrestler!), Harbour House Crabs seasons and steams its Chesapeake Bay Maryland Blue Crabs before shipping the sweet taste of Maryland crabs across the country.
Each package includes up to 3 Dozen Jumbo Soft Shell Crabs.
- Each Jumbo Soft Shell Crab is 5 – 5 ½ inches
- 1 Container of Soft Shell Crab Batter
- 1 Bottle of Harbor House Crab seasoning
Instructions / Storage
Each soft shell crabs is cleaned, frozen and ready to be prepared to your liking.
We recommend frying them. Follow these easy steps:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Next combine salt and flour in one bowl and 2 eggs beaten in another.
- Dip your soft shell in the egg bath then coat with the flour mixture or a soft shell batter.
- Place the crabs in the oil and let cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- The shell will turn red and crisp and the batter a golden brown. Place the soft shell on a paper towel covered plate to absorb any extra oil.
- Serve as a sandwich or as a main course meal.
- Harbor House Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.