Crab cakes and football…that’s what Maryland does and nobody does it quite like Harbour House. They hand make every crab cake with their best jumbo lump crab meat with no filler, ensuring only the finest Chesapeake Bay crab meat ends up on your plate.
Since 2000, Harbour House Crabs has been hand picking and steaming to order Blue Crab from Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Founded by crab enthusiast Curt Engle (not the wrestler!), Harbour House Crabs seasons and steams its Chesapeake Bay Maryland Blue Crabs before shipping the sweet taste of Maryland crabs across the country.
- This package includes 24 Crab Cakes
- Each crab cake is approximately 5 oz.
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Place defrosted crab cakes on baking sheet/pan on top of small pad of butter or drizzle with melted butter. Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Next, put under broiler for about 2-3 minutes until a nice golden brown top.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Crabcakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.