Since 1944, Obrycki’s Crab House has been serving up some of Baltimore’s best steamed Maryland blue crabs with their trademark black pepper-based seasoning. Harbour House Crabs is now exclusively offering Obrycki’s seasoning in both one and two dozen offerings, shipped straight to your door.
Each package serves approximately 2 people and includes:
- 12 or 24 steamed and seasoned blue crabs ( 6 1/4 – 7 inches point to point)
- 1 Roll of Crab Paper
- 2 Crab Mallets
- 1 “I Love Crabs” pint glass
HHC Seasoning ingredients – Salt, Spices & Paprika
Instructions / Storage
Steamed blue crabs are ready to enjoy right out of the box.
- If you’d like to save them for later, remove crabs from the cooler and store in the refrigerator.
If you prefer, to re-steam:
- Heat a large pot with approximately 2 inches of water on the bottom.
- Place a rack or steaming basket in the pot to keep the crabs out of the water.
- Wait until steam is apparent before placing the crabs in the pot
- Let the crabs steam until visible steam pushes out from under the lid.
- This method takes about 4-5 minutes per dozen crabs.
- To prevent scorching, always make sure there is enough water in the pot.
Steam times may vary
- Store any unused crabs in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours after arrival.
- Harbor House Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.