Jumbo Soft Shell Crabs
Jumbo Soft Shell Crabs are one of Americas favorite seafood delicacies. Caught just after shedding their hard outer shell (called “molting”), their crabs are carefully selected for their superior quality and size.
Each package includes up to 3 Dozen Jumbo Soft Shell Crabs.
- Each Jumbo Soft Shell Crab is 5 ½ – 6 inches
- 1 Container of Soft Shell Crab Batter
- 1 Bottle of Harbor House Crab seasoning
Instructions / Storage
Each soft shell crabs is cleaned, frozen and ready to be prepared to your liking.
We recommend frying them. Follow these easy steps:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Next combine salt and flour in one bowl and 2 eggs beaten in another.
- Dip your soft shell in the egg bath then coat with the flour mixture or a soft shell batter.
- Place the crabs in the oil and let cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- The shell will turn red and crisp and the batter a golden brown. Place the soft shell on a paper towel covered plate to absorb any extra oil.
- Serve as a sandwich or as a main course meal.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Harbor House Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.