Fresh crabs shipped steamed and seasoned with their legendary Harbour House Crabs Seasoning. Once you’ve tried the succulent meat from a Blue crab you will be hooked forever.
Each dozen crabs serves approximately 2 people.
This package includes:
- 12 or 24 steamed and seasoned blue crabs (5 ½ – 6 inches point to point)
- 1 roll of crab paper
- 1 crab mallet
- 1 “I Love Crabs” pint glass
Instructions / Storage
Steamed blue crabs are ready to enjoy right out of the box. If not eating right away remove from cooler and store in the refrigerator. If you prefer, to re-steam, heat a large pot with approximately 2 inches of water on the bottom. Place a rack or steaming basket in the pot to keep the crabs out of the water. Wait until steam is apparent before placing the crabs in the pot. Let the crabs steam until after steam pushes out from under the lid. About 4-5 minutes for one dozen crabs. To prevent scorching, always make sure there is enough water in the pot. Steam times may vary. Store any unused crabs in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours after arrival. HHC Seasoning ingredients – Salt, Spices & Paprika.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.