H&H makes New York Bagels the old-fashioned way. Starting with the highest quality, all natural ingredients, H&H bagels are proofed, kettle boiled, bathed in cold water and then baked on burlap covered wood boards in a vintage revolving tray oven. It’s not an easy process, but it’s what makes H&H bagels one of the world’s finest.
Love their bagels? Show the world your who makes your favorite bagels with one of H&H Bagels gray t-shirts.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- H&H Bagels ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.