This award-winning Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque is rich and complex. Heavy cream, real butter and spices form the backdrop for the perfect, almost elusive flavor of finely minced Maine lobster meat and smoked scallops.This is a traditional, rich bisque with a touch of mystery from the smoked scallops. Also a gold award winner at the International Fancy Food show.
This package includes 32 oz. of Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque
- Each Quart (32 oz.) Serves 4 people
Lobster Bisque: Cream, lobster, shrimp, whole milk, lobster base, (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), butter (cream, salt), water modified food starch, white wine (sulfates), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, paprika, black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster, shrimp). Made in a facility that uses: wheat, tree nuts, soy, fish, egg. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- The soup ships frozen with dry ice and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soup in the freezer, if kept frozen, soup may be enjoyed within 12 months
- To serve, thaw in refrigerator immediately before use.
- Pour into saucepan or double boiler and heat on medium until steaming.
Do not boil. Do not heat in bag.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.