Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque nationwide on Goldbelly! This award-winning Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque is rich and complex. Heavy cream, real butter, and spices form the backdrop for the perfect, almost elusive flavor of finely minced Maine lobster meat and smoked scallops. This is a traditional, rich bisque with a touch of mystery from the smoked scallops.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package includes 32 oz. of Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque
- Each Quart (32 oz.) Serves 4 people
Lobster Bisque: Cream, Whole milk, Lobster, Modified food starch, Water, Smoked scallops (scallops, salt, evaporated cane juice, soybean oil, hardwood and fruitwood smoke), Butter (cream, salt), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter, oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika [color], natural butter flavor [with annatto and turmeric], spice extractives, garlic powder, saffron), Sugar, Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, citric acid, natural flavors), Paprika, Black pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pour into saucepan or double boiler and heat on medium until steaming.
Do not boil. Do not heat in bag.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.