A combination of tender Maine lobster claw and knuckle meat, shrimp, and bay scallops enveloped in a creamy mascarpone-cheddar cheese sauce with savory shell pasta. This bounty of sweet shellfish is all topped off with a crunchy mix of herbed, citrus crunchy panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 people and includes one Shellfish Mac & Cheese Casserole
- Each Casserole measures approx. 8.5″ × 6″ and weighs 2.5 lbs
- Arrives in a disposable oven-safe CPET container
Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cream, Mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), Shrimp, Bay scallops, Lobster, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Butter (milk, salt), Cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), Onions, Wheat flour, Olive oil, Salt, Parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes and powdered cellulose), White pepper, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon zest, Chives.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- If cooking within 24 hours of arrival, place into refrigerator for thawing. If storing, place into the freezer.
- After cooking, casserole can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours prior to cooking.
- Remove plastic wrap and lid.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Back on a sheet pan for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.