A date-night duo that won’t disappoint. Straight from the shores of Maine, these restaurant quality dishes are perfect for an elegant evening at home with all the perks and none of the prep. Just add your favorite bottle of wine!
Made from scratch every morning, our individual Lobster Pot Pies are a sumptuous take on a classic.Tender chunks of wild caught lobster are the Maine event, complemented by our savory sherry cream sauce. A flaky decorative puff pastry adds the finishing touch to achieve the perfect combination of contrasting textures.
Blueberry pie is Maine’s official state dessert, but we’ve given it an innovative twist with our homemade Wildberry Crisp. A symphony of summer’s favorite fruits, the natural sweetness of the blueberries, raspberries, & strawberries is enhanced by the subtle zest of citrus. The warm, fruity filling and the crunchy crumble topping make for a sweet and satisfying dessert. Serve warm and top it off with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream for a red white & blue treat.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 2 Individual Lobster Pot Pies (each 7 oz.)
- 1 Wildberry Crisp (20 oz.)
- Lobster Pot Pies arrive in ramekins ready to bake
Lobster Pot Pie: Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Milk, Sherry (sulfites), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes: soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Wildberry CrispRaspberries, blueberries, strawberries, brown sugar, butter (cream, salt), granulated sugar, oats, walnuts, coconut, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, lemon zest, orange zest, salt. Contains: milk, tree nuts, wheat. Made in a facility that uses: fish, shellfish, egg, soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Sampler ships frozen
- Lobster Pot Pies: Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Preheat oven to 425°. Bake on sheet pan for 15 minutes or until pastry has begun to puff. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Wildberry Crisp Please keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Place the frozen crisp on a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes until bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Do not microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.