New England Clam Chowder & Haddock Chowder
This rich and creamy Clam Chowder is full of chopped, hard shell clams that simmers in a milky broth of onions, butter, diced potatoes and other light spices. Add a crusty bread or enjoy it just as it is, either way its simply delicious!
The New England Haddock Chowder will warm your insides with its creamy stock of fresh cream and milk, chunks of North Atlantic Haddock all pulled together with potatoes, onions, celery and butter. Seasoned lightly with garlic an other light spices, simply heat, serve and enjoy!
This package serves 8-12 people and includes:
- 1 qt. New England Clam Chowder
- 1 qt. New England Haddock Chowder
New England Clam Chowder: Cream, Potatoes, Clam juice (clam juice, salt), Clams, Onions, Celery, Butter (cream, salt), Wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate riboflavin, folic acid), Garlic, Salt, Clam Base (cooked clams with clam juice and clam extract, salt, butter oil, hydrolyzed corn protein, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, natural flavor [with torula yeast, gum arabic, citric acid]), White pepper. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (clams), Wheat.
New England Haddock Chowder: Fish stock (cod, water), Light cream (milk, cream), Haddock, Potatoes, Onions, Celery, Butter (cream, salt), Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sea salt, Garlic, Spices, Pepper sauce (distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt), Chives. Contains: Fish, Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Soy, Tree nuts, Shellfish.
Instructions / Storage
- Soups ship frozen with dry ice and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- To serve, thaw in refrigerator immediately before use.
- Pour into saucepan or double boiler and heat on medium until steaming.
Do not boil. Do not heat in bag.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.