Food can spark so many emotions from joy and happiness to longing and feeling the need to experience flavor. It can also send you down memory lane and needing to seek the food that brought so much to your life. This was the founding ideal that led Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. to connect and partner with other small Maine food makers, to bring forth the incredible and unique flavors that come from their amazing neighbors.
Mumbai to Maine was launched in 2015, born out of a desire for Cherie Scott to reconnect with her Mumbai roots and her Goan heritage. What had initially started as a need to enjoy her mom’s signature Caldine; evolved into a passion for mastering heritage recipes, launching a culinary blog, a podcast, teaching cooking classes, and sharing the rich flavors of Indian cuisine with as many people as she can. This passion led Cherie to develop her signature line of handcrafted simmer sauces each featuring a unique blend of regional flavors, freshly ground spices, and based on mouth-watering family recipes, now available nationwide.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insist on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes
- Cold Cracked Raw Lobster Meat (8 oz.)
- 10 Shrimp approx. (9.5 oz.)
- 14 Mussels approx. (9.8 oz.)
- Basmati Rice approx. (5.5 oz.)
- Green Beans approx. (5.5 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies – Enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.) – Hard-shell clams, clam broth, cream, butter, and hearty chunks of potatoes make up Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company’s famous clam chowder.
- 2 bottles of Lobster Bloody Mary Mix (each 12.7 oz.)
Shrimp, Mussels and Lobster – Cold Cracked Lobster Meat, Shrimp, Mussels, Green Beans, Makhani Sauce (Tomato Paste [tomato, Citric Acid, Less Than 2% Salt], Onion, Water, Ghee [contains Cow’s Milk], Cream, Chicken Stock [carrots, Celery, Onions, Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat], Lime Juice Concentrate [lime Juice From Concentrate, Sodium Benzoate], Salt, Garlic [garlic, Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum], Kashmiri Chili Powder, Ginger [ginger, Dextrose, Glycerin, Fructose, Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), Sugar, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Cayenne, Turmeric, Spices], Butter (Cream, Salt), Olive Oil, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Parsley, Chives.
Contains: Shellfish (Lobster, Mussels, Shrimp), Milk, Tree Nuts. Produced in a facility that also uses: Wheat, Egg, Fish, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Product can be stored in a freezer for 9 months
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Once prepared, can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Shrimp, Mussels, Lobster Meat
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open package, remove rice, and place dinner on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir contents gently.
Preparing the Basmati Rice
- Rinse rice in cold water.
- Place rice and 1 1/2 cups water in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon oil and a pinch of salt.
- Bring rice to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.