For the ultimate in gourmet seafood, begin with a crock of our Clam Chowder, then enjoy your own lobster bake in a bag with our Maine Shore Dinner. The clam chowder is chock full of chopped hard-shell clams and potatoes, and the Maine Shore Dinner brings the coast of Maine right to your dining room.
- Note: We’ve added Alder chips to the bottom two layers of the foil bag to give the seafood a mild smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell these chips if you cook the Maine Shore Dinner inside.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.)
- 2 Lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 8 Shrimp
- 8 Sea Scallops
- 2 Ears of Corn
Clam Chowder: Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Contains: milk, shellfish (clam), fish (haddock, cod, anchovies), Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes soy, egg, tree nuts.
Maine Shore Dinner: Lobster, Corn on the cob, Shrimp, Scallops, Mussels, Butter (cream, salt), Olive oil, Lemon zest, Lemon juice, Lemon, Salt, Black pepper, Garlic, Parsley, Chives. Contains Shellfish (lobster, shrimp, mussel, scallop), Milk. Made in a facility that also uses Fish, Wheat, Egg, Tree nuts, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- This item arrives frozen with detailed storage and prep instructions included in the box.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use.
- Clam Chowder: Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and heat on medium until steaming and internal temperature reaches 165°. Do not heat in bag.
- Maine Shore Dinner in the Oven: Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
- Maine Shore Dinner on an Outdoor Grill: Pre-heat grill to highest temperature (about 450°). Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover. Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Note: The bottom two layers of the foil bag contain a small amount of Alder chips which will add a mild smoky, “cooked outside” flavor to the seafood. You may smell these chips if the meal is cooked inside. Caution: Steam is very hot. To serve, remove the meat from the lobster tails, we recommend cutting the bottom of the tail using boning shears or scissors. The meat is tender and will remove easily once the tail is opened. The sauce in the bottom of the foil is also outstanding—very rich and complex. Consider preparing some risotto or rice and drizzling the sauce over the top.
Note: Ensure foil bag is sealed on both ends before placing in oven or on the grill. If foil bag is opened on either end, re-seal by wrapping the foil inwards until no large holes are visible, or wrap entire bag in foil and bake per instructions.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.