Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its fresh Maine Lobster Tails nationwide on Goldbelly! Maine lobster tails have a firm texture and are highly addictive. The cold waters of the Maine coast make Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s freshly caught lobster among the finest in the work. These fresh-frozen lobster tails are sweet and tender — excellent for grilling, steaming, stuffing, or baking.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
- Choose up to 12 lobster tails
- Each lobster tail is approximately 5-6 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- This product is raw and ships fresh-frozen
- Keep frozen until ready to enjoy
- Additional Thawing and Heating Instructions included
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.