Dive into Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s Lobster Rolls and New England Haddock Chowder.
Made with fresh, wild Maine lobster, the rolls speak for themselves. With mayo, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a touch of Hatch Chiles, the lobster is packed inside a lightly toasted New England Split Top Roll. You’ll taste a Maine experience you won’t soon forget!The New England Haddock Chowder has a creamy stock of fresh cream and milk, chunks of North Atlantic Haddock all pulled together with potatoes, onions, celery and butter. Seasoned lightly with garlic an other light spices, perfect for a chilly fall day.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- Lobster salad with with Hatch Chiles (1 lb.)
- 6 New England Split Top Rolls
- New England Haddock Chowder (1-32 oz. bag)
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), Hatch chiles, spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
New England Haddock Chowder: Fish stock (cod, water), Light cream (milk, cream), Haddock, Potatoes, Onions, Celery, Butter (cream, salt), Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sea salt, Garlic, Spices, Pepper sauce (distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt), Chives. Contains: Fish, Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Soy, Tree nuts, Shellfish."
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls and Chowder ship frozen and may thaw in transit
- Lobster Salad ships chilled
- Lobster Salad must be refrigerated upon arrival and enjoyed within 3 days
- Chowder may be frozen for up to 12 months
- Pull rolls apart gently and butter outside surfaces of the rolls
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet. Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Thaw in refrigerator immediately before use
- Pour into saucepan or double boiler and heat on medium until steaming.
Do not boil. Do not heat in bag
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.