Hard-shell clams, clam broth, cream, butter, and hearty chunks of potatoes make up Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company’s famous clam chowder. It pairs perfectly with their iconic Downeast Lobster Rolls, made with fresh, sweet chunks of knuckle and claw meat lightly tossed in mayonnaise.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. of fresh made Maine Lobster Salad
- 12 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 2 containers of Clam Chowder, (32 oz. each)
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Clam Chowder: Cream, Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock, Onions, Rice Flour,Soybean oil, Natural clam extract, Butter (cream, salt), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Fish sauce (water, fish, salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings,chili pepper extract), Garlic, Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin).Contains: milk, clam, fish (haddock/cod, anchovy). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.