Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary Maine lobster rolls and blueberry cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! As seen in The O List in O, The Oprah Magazine, Hancock Lobster Rolls are presented with a pound of fresh Maine lobster salad (a combination of Hancock’s mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper) and 6 New England split-top rolls.
The quaint and picturesque seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, was where it all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the torch and launched Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 lb of fresh made Maine Lobster Salad,
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes, 3 oz. each (Vegan)
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes (Vegan): Sugar, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), All-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Coffee, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Wild Maine Blueberries, Distilled Vinegar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sugar, Vegan Butter (Vegetable Oil Blend [Palm Fruit, Canola, Water, Salt, Contains less than 2% of Natural Sunflower Lecithin]), Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid (As Antioxidant), Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), Vanilla Bourbon Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Vanilla Bean Extractives)), Maple Extract (Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Natural Flavor)). Contains: Wheat, Tree nuts (coconut). Made in a facility that also uses Egg, Peanuts, Fish, Milk, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Lobster Salad ships Fresh with Frozen Gel Packs, may thaw in transit
- Rolls & Cakes ship frozen, and may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.