As seen in Oprah’s O-List, Hancock Lobster Rolls are presented with a pound of fresh Maine lobster salad (a combination of Hancock’s mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper) and six New England split-top rolls.
Finish off this Maine inspired meal with individual Vegan Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes: New England’s favorite tried-and-true treat. The wild blueberry is Maine’s official state berry, and Hancock’s latest creation’s natural blue hue proves it’s packed full of ‘em. A cross between a whoopie pie and a blueberry pancake, this is the epitome of dessert perfection. Each single serving sandwich features two moist blueberry cakes filled with a creamy maple, dairy-free coconut milk filling. These babies are made with the good stuff, and just like their shape suggests, they’re sure to win your heart
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 lb of fresh made Maine Lobster Salad,
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes, 3 oz. each (Vegan)
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality], natural flavors), spices. Contains: egg, milk, shellfish, soy. Made in a facility that uses: wheat, fish, tree nuts.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes (Vegan): Sugar, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), All-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Coffee, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Wild Maine Blueberries, Distilled Vinegar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sugar, Vegan Butter (Vegetable Oil Blend [Palm Fruit, Canola, Water, Salt, Contains less than 2% of Natural Sunflower Lecithin]), Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid (As Antioxidant), Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), Vanilla Bourbon Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Vanilla Bean Extractives)), Maple Extract (Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Natural Flavor)). Contains: Wheat, Tree nuts (coconut). Made in a facility that also uses Egg, Peanuts, Fish, Milk, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.