Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary Maine lobster rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Take a trip to the wharf with this pure Maine experience. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.‘s lobster rolls are always made with fresh, sustainably caught wild Maine lobster. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. likes to let its lobster speak for itself. That’s why they only add a touch of mayo and a dash of salt and pepper before serving it up on a buttery New England Split-Top Roll. As far as we’re concerned, when it comes to seasoning, less is more, and we think that you’ll agree. Hey, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. didn’t win all these awards for nothing. For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad by the “best by” date on the container, generally 2-3 days after receipt.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package includes
- 1 lb. Lobster Salad (fresh)
- 6 Split-Top Rolls
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include
- 1 Quart Clam Chowder (32 oz.) – Hard-shell clams, clam broth, cream, butter, and hearty chunks of potatoes make up Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company’s famous clam chowder.
- 1 Quart Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque (32 oz.) – This bisque is as rich and complex as its name with an elusive blend of smoked scallops and Maine lobster meat.
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies – Enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
- 1 Quart Lobster Gazpacho – This fresh, zesty gazpacho is accented with big pieces of Maine lobster and includes cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers, and more. This gazpacho is an ideal appetizer or entrée for any evening
Lobster Salad – Lobster meat, Mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality] natural flavors), Spices. Contains: Egg, Soy, Shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses: Fish, Milk, Wheat, Tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Split-Top Rolls – Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Clam Chowder – Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque – Cream, Lobster, Lobster stock, Modified Food Starch, Butter (cream, salt), Smoked scallops (scallops, salt, evaporated cane juice, soybean oil, hardwood and fruitwood smoke), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Sugar, Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Paprika, Black pepper. Contains shellfish (lobster, scallops), soy, milk. Made in a facility that also uses egg, fish, wheat, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Whoopie Pie – Sugar, Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Powdered sugar, Soy oil, Cocoa processed with alkali, Whole egg, Vegetable oil, Water, Modified corn starch, Mono and diglycerides, Whey, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Vital wheat gluten, Salt, Sorbitan monostearate, Calcium acetate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Nonfat milk, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 60, Natural and artificial flavor, soy flour. Contains: egg, soy, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: shellfish, tree nuts, fish.
Lobster Gazpacho – Lobster, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, vegetable juice (water and concentrated juices of tomato, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach, salt, ascorbic acid (Vit C), natural flavorings), cilantro, jalapeno peppers , cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Jalapeno sauce (distilled vinegar, jalapeno pepper, water, salt, corn starch, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid), olive oil, lime juice, sea salt, garlic, spices. Contains shellfish (lobster). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!\* * Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.