Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its Maine Clambake nationwide on Goldbelly! The Maine Clambake is another version of Hancock Lobster Company’s popular dinner-in-a-bag concept. Each bag contains two lobster tails, a dozen mussels, a dozen clams, eight shrimp, and one dozen baby potatoes drenched in an herbed lemon butter sauce. Packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. It’s an easy dinner for two — we do the work for you.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Ordering a corporate gift? Email our Gift Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with large orders. Please visit our Corporate Gifting page for more details.
- Each package serves 2 people
- 2 Maine lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 12 Clams
- 8 Shrimp
- 12 Baby Potatoes
Lobster tails, Potatoes (olive oil, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, spice, sugar, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, vinegar]), Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Butter (cream, salt), Olive oil, Lemon, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Garlic, Salt, Black pepper, Parsley, Chives. Contains: Shellfish (lobster, mussels, clams, shrimp), Milk. Produced in a facility that uses Tree nuts, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.