The Maine Clambake is another version of Hancock Lobster Company’s popular dinner-in-a-bag concept. Each bag contains two lobster tails, a dozen mussels, a dozen clams, eight shrimp and a dozen baby potatoes drenched in a herbed lemon butter sauce. Packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. It’s an easy dinner for two — we do the work for you.
- Note: We’ve added Alder chips to the bottom two layers of the foil bag to give the seafood a mild smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell these chips if you cook the Maine Clambake inside.
- Each package serves 2 people
- 2 Maine lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 12 Clams
- 8 Shrimp
- 12 Baby Potatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Ships Frozen
- Thaw in refrigerator immediately before use.
- Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.