The Maine Clambake is another version of Hancock Lobster Company’s popular dinner-in-a-bag concept. Each bag contains two lobster tails, a dozen mussels, a dozen clams, eight shrimp, and one dozen baby potatoes drenched in an herbed lemon butter sauce. Packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. It’s an easy dinner for two — we do the work for you.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 2 Maine lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 12 Clams
- 8 Shrimp
- 12 Baby Potatoes
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies – Enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
- 1 Quart Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque (32 oz.) – This bisque is as rich and complex as its name with an elusive blend of smoked scallops and Maine lobster meat.
- 2 bottles of Lobster Bloody Mary Mix (each 12.7 oz.)
- Clambake – Lobster tails, Potatoes (olive oil, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, spice, sugar, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, vinegar]), Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Butter (cream, salt), Olive oil, Lemon, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Garlic, Salt, Black pepper, Parsley, Chives. Contains: Shellfish (lobster, mussels, clams, shrimp), Milk. Produced in a facility that uses Tree nuts, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Soy.
- Smoked Scallop Lobster Bisque – Cream, Lobster, Lobster stock, Modified Food Starch, Butter (cream, salt), Smoked scallops (scallops, salt, evaporated cane juice, soybean oil, hardwood and fruitwood smoke), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Sugar, Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Paprika, Black pepper. Contains shellfish (lobster, scallops), soy, milk. Made in a facility that also uses egg, fish, wheat, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
- Whoopie Pie – Sugar, Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Powdered sugar, Soy oil, Cocoa processed with alkali, Whole egg, Vegetable oil, Water, Modified corn starch, Mono and diglycerides, Whey, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Vital wheat gluten, Salt, Sorbitan monostearate, Calcium acetate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Nonfat milk, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 60, Natural and artificial flavor, soy flour. Contains: egg, soy, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: shellfish, tree nuts, fish.
- Lobster Bloody Mary Mix – Lobster Broth, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Tomato Puree (Tomatoes), Prepared Horseradish (U.s. Grown #1 Horseradish Roots, Distilled Vinegar, Traces of Kosher Salt), Carrot Juice, Celery Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cucumber Juice, Red Pepper Juice, Onion Juice, Habanero Pepper – Infused Rice Vinegar, Lettuce Juice, Hot Cherry Pepper Juice, Cucumber Puree, Daikon Puree, Daikon Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice, Beet Juice, Hiziki Seaweed – Infused Water, Red Pepper Puree, Jalapeno Juice, Salt, Black Pepper, Tamarind (Tamarind Concentrate), Anchovy Paste (Anchovies, Olive Oil, Salt), Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seed.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.