Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster tortellini nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s new lobster tortellini is a simple gourmet dinner meal kit, delivered right to you. Tender pieces of lobster meat caught off the Maine coast, cook up plump and sweet, perfectly elevating the 5-cheese tortellini, enveloped in a velvety lobster sauce made with the highest quality ingredients. Experience a dinner destination.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Ordering a corporate gift? Email our Gift Concierge at email@example.com for assistance with large orders. Please visit our Corporate Gifting page for more details.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 8 oz. Cold Crack Maine Lobster Meat
- 16 Tortellini
- Lobster Sauce
Cold Cracked Lobster Meat
Five Cheese Tortellini: Filling: Ricotta Cheese (Milk, Whey, Cream, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Parmesan Cheese (Cultures Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Grana Padano Cheese (Part-Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt, Egg White Lysozyme), Pecorino Romano Cheese (Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Rennet, Salt), 2% or less of: Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Alginate, Spices. Pasta: Semolina, Water, Eggs, Beta Carotene. Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Soy, Tree nuts, Fish, Shellfish.
Lobster Sauce: Heavy cream, Lobster, Whole milk , Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika, natural butter flavor, spice extractives, garlic powder, saffron), Butter (cream, salt), Water, Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses egg, soy, fish, wheat, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw lobster meat and sauce the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Boil 6 cups of water -add tortellini and cook for 6-7 minutes stirring occasionally
- When cooked drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter to a minimum 12-inch fry pan and cook lobster over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until meat plumps up and is firm
- Drain excess juice and pat lobster dry with a paper towel.
- Remove Lobster and drain butter from pan
- Add lobster cream sauce and lobster to pan and heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked pasta and stir to coat.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.