Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s new lobster tortellini is a simple gourmet dinner meal kit, delivered right to you. Tender pieces of lobster meat caught off the Maine coast, cook up plump and sweet, perfectly elevating the 5-cheese tortellini, enveloped in a velvety lobster sauce made with the highest quality ingredients. Experience a dinner destination.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 8 oz. Cold Crack Maine Lobster Meat
- 16 Tortellini
- Lobster Sauce
Cold Cracked Lobster Meat
Five Cheese Tortellini – Filling: Ricotta Cheese (Milk, Whey, Cream, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Parmesan Cheese (Cultures Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Grana Padano Cheese (Part-Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt, Egg White Lysozyme), Pecorino Romano Cheese (Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Rennet, Salt), 2% or less of: Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Alginate, Spices. Pasta: Semolina, Water, Eggs, Beta Carotene. Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Soy, Tree nuts, Fish, Shellfish.
Lobster Sauce – Heavy cream, Lobster, Whole milk, Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika, natural butter flavor, spice extractives, garlic powder, saffron), Butter (cream, salt), Water, Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses egg, soy, fish, wheat, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw lobster meat and sauce the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Boil 6 cups of water -add tortellini and cook for 6-7 minutes stirring occasionally
- When cooked drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter to a minimum 12-inch fry pan and cook lobster over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until meat plumps up and is firm
- Drain excess juice and pat lobster dry with a paper towel.
- Remove Lobster and drain butter from pan
- Add lobster cream sauce and lobster to pan and heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked pasta and stir to coat.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.