Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster stew nationwide on Goldbelly! Our signature product is loaded with big chunks of Maine lobster meat—more than a whole lobster in every quart. Made with heavy cream, butter, milk, and subtle spices, this hearty and rich award winner is sure to impress even the most discerning of palates. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s lobster stew is gluten free.
The quaint and picturesque seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, was where it all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the torch and launched Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Each package includes 32 oz. of Lobster Stew
- Each quart (32 oz.) serves 4 people
Lobster Stew: Heavy cream, Lobster, Whole milk , Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extracts of paprika, natural butter flavor, spice extractives, garlic powder, saffron), Butter (cream, salt), Water, Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses egg, soy, fish, wheat, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and warm over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Do not boil. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. Do not microwave.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.