Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster spread nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s new lobster spread is a perfect way to complement your morning breakfast, serve as a snack or an appetizer, or even elevate your dinner. Sweet Maine Lobster is blanketed in a four-cheese blend featuring cream cheese, Swiss, Romano, and parmesan. Easily thawed and served on a bagel or warmed and enjoyed with your favorite crackers or chips, this savory lobster spread is extraordinarily Maine.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package includes 8 oz. of Lobster Spread
Lobster, Cream cheese (pasteurized milk & cream, cheese culture, salt, gum stabilizers [carob bean, guar+xanthan]), Swiss cheese (part-skim milk, enzymes, salt), Parmesan cheese(part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes and powdered cellulose), Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika [color], natural butter flavor, [with annatto and turmeric], Spice Extractives, Garlic powder, Saffron), Salt, Granulated Garlic, Ground mustard, White pepper, Modified food starch. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Fish, Tree nuts, Soy, Wheat. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Can be used chilled as a spread, or warmed as a dip.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.