Hancock Lobster Company’s Lobster Rolls are presented with a pound of fresh Maine Lobster Salad (a combination of mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper) and six New England Split-Top Rolls. To start this classic meal, they’re including delicious Clam Chowder. Rich, creamy, and chock full of chopped hard-shell clams and potatoes, each quart has two whole clams in the shell to make it even more special. And, finally, enjoy the six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat.
This package serves 6 and includes:
- 1 lb. of fresh Maine Lobster Salad
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies
- 32 oz. of Clam Chowder
Instructions / Storage
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen
Assembling Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.