Hancock Lobster Company’s Lobster Rolls are presented with a pound of fresh Maine Lobster Salad (a combination of mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper) and six New England Split-Top Rolls. To start this classic meal, they’re including delicious Clam Chowder. Rich, creamy, and chock full of chopped hard-shell clams and potatoes. And, finally, enjoy the six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat.
This package serves 6 and includes:
- 1 lb. of fresh Maine Lobster Salad
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies
- 32 oz. of Clam Chowder
Clam Chowder: Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Contains: milk, shellfish (clam), fish (haddock, cod, anchovies), Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes soy, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen
Assembling Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.