Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its Maine Lobster Rolls and Whoopie Pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Lobster Company’s Lobster Rolls include one pound of fresh Maine Lobster Salad (a combination of mouth-watering lobster and a touch of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper) and six New England Split-Top Rolls. To start this classic meal, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. includes their delicious Clam Chowder, which is rich, creamy, and chock full of chopped hard-shell clams and potatoes. In addition, enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 and includes:
- 1 lb. of fresh Maine Lobster Salad
- 6 New England Split-Top Rolls
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies
- 32 oz. of Clam Chowder
Clam Chowder: Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Contains: milk, shellfish (clam), fish (haddock, cod, anchovies), Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes soy, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Lobster Salad ships Fresh with Frozen Gel Packs, may thaw in transit
- Rolls, Whoopie pies, & Chowder ship frozen, and may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
Assembling Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.