Making the perfect risotto is no easy task. Our award-winning recipe proves that we’ve not only mastered the process but also given it an innovative twist. From our kitchen to yours, our rich, velvety risotto has the perfect ratio of the finest ingredients, from fresh chopped crimini mushrooms and grated swiss cheese to enough fresh Maine lobster to fill your fork with every bite. This creamy dish is topped with a layer of crunchy lemon & herb panko bread crumbs. Go ahead, dig in!
This package includes a 2.5 lb. Lobster Risotto Casserole
- Each casserole serves 6 people
Lobster Risotto: Cream, Arborio rice, lobster, crimini mushrooms, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), water, white wine (sulfites), Swiss cheese (part skim milk, enzymes, salt), butter (cream, salt), onion, olive oil, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), ground dry mustard, parsley, chives, garlic, lemon zest, salt, white pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster), wheat. Made in a facility that uses: egg, soy, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Risotto ships frozen
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Pre-heat oven to 350°. Bake on sheet pan for 70-75 minutes or until bubbly. Serving Suggestions: Large enough to serve 12 people as an entree or 16 people as a side dish.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.