Our Lobster Pot Pie is a sumptuous take on a classic. Tender chunks of wild caught Maine lobster are the main event, complemented by our savory sherry cream sauce. A flaky decorative puff pastry adds the finishing touch to achieve the perfect combination of contrasting textures. This dish, made from scratch every morning, is both delicious and eco-friendly thanks to the reusable oven-safe ramekin packaging.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package includes 2 Individual Lobster Pot Pies (each 7 oz.)
- Each Lobster Pot Pie serves 1 person
- Arrive in ramekins ready to bake
Lobster Pot Pie – Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Milk, Sherry (sulfites), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes: soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Preheat oven to 425°. Bake on sheet pan for 15 minutes or until pastry has begun to puff.
- Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.