Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster mushroom ravioli nationwide on Goldbelly! This meal kit transforms you into a home chef from the coast of Maine! Simply sauté then mix with Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s mushroom sauce. Easily heated up alongside par-cooked ravioli, this meal is ready to heat and eat in less than 15 minutes.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Ordering a corporate gift? Email our Gift Concierge at email@example.com for assistance with large orders. Please visit our Corporate Gifting page for more details.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 8 oz. Cold Crack Maine Lobster Meat
- 8 Ravioli
- Mushroom Sauce
Cold Cracked Lobster meat
Wild Mushroom Ravioli: Filling: Portabella Mushrooms, Cremini Mushrooms, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onions, Canola Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), 2% or less of: Light Cream, Madeira Wine Concentrate, Cornstarch, Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Garlic, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Carrageenan, Brown Sugar, Black Pepper. Pasta: Semolina, Water, Eggs, Salt, Beta Carotene (Color). Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Soy, Tree nuts, Fish, Shellfish.
Mushroom Cream Sauce: Heavy Whipping Cream, Cremini Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Mustard Seed, Dried Parsley, White Pepper. Contains: Milk, Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Soy, Tree nuts, Fish, Shellfish.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw lobster meat and sauce the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Boil 6 cups of water -add ravioli and cook for 9 minutes stirring occasionally
- After cooked, drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter to a minimum 12-inch fry pan and cook lobster over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until meat plumps up and is firm
- Drain excess juice and pat lobster dry with a paper towel.
- Remove Lobster and drain butter from pan.
- Add mushroom cream sauce and lobster to pan and heat thoroughly, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked pasta and stir to coat.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.