When it comes to entertaining, presentation is as essential as the taste! Feast your eyes (and tastebuds) on two perfect portions of award-winning Lobster Mac & Cheese, a savory shell pasta served up in a real scallop shell. This unique combination of creamy mascarpone cheese, mounds of sweet Maine lobster, and toasted garlic parmesan panko breadcrumbs is the definition of elevated comfort food.
This package includes 2 Half Shells of Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Each half shell weighs 4 oz.
Lobster Mac and Cheese on the Half Shell – Cream, Pasta (Semolina, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Lobster, Mascarpone Cheese (Milk, Cream, Citric Acid), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Panko Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Dextrose, Salt), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Onions, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose), Salt, White Pepper, Chives, Parsley, Garlic, Lemon Zest. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Lobster), Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses soy, tree nuts, egg and fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Shells ship frozen, may thaw in transit
- Shells can be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Remove shells from freezer.
- Remove plastic wrap and wax board and place shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes until bubbly and internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.