Cal’s famous, award-winning Lobster Mac & Cheese in a 2.5lb. casserole is now paired with four Maine lobster tails. Lobster and more lobster. In addition to the casserole, you get four fresh-frozen lobster tails direct from the cold waters of the Maine coast. The casserole combines shell pasta in a mascarpone-cheddar sauce, sweet chunks of Maine lobster all topped with a crunchy mix of panko bread crumbs mixed with lemon zest, herbed butter, and parmesan cheese. The tails can be steamed, baked or stuffed. This perfect pairing dinner is sure to be memorable.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Lobster Mac & Cheese Casserole (2.5 lbs)
- 4 Lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- Choose to add on Lobster Bloody Mary Mix – 2 Pack
- Each bottle of Lobster Bloody Mary Mix weighs 12.7 oz.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese Casserole – Cream, Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Lobster, Mascarpone cheese (milk, cream, citric acid), Cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Butter (cream, salt), Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate riboflavin, folic acid), Onions, Olive oil, Parmesan cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), Salt, White pepper, Chives, Parsley, Garlic, Lemon zest. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Lobster), Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses Soy, Tree nuts, Egg and Fish. May contain shell fragments.
- Lobster Bloody Mary Mix – Lobster Broth, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Tomato Puree (Tomatoes), Prepared Horseradish (U.s. Grown #1 Horseradish Roots, Distilled Vinegar, Traces of Kosher Salt), Carrot Juice, Celery Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cucumber Juice, Red Pepper Juice, Onion Juice, Habanero Pepper – Infused Rice Vinegar, Lettuce Juice, Hot Cherry Pepper Juice, Cucumber Puree, Daikon Puree, Daikon Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice, Beet Juice, Hiziki Seaweed – Infused Water, Red Pepper Puree, Jalapeno Juice, Salt, Black Pepper, Tamarind (Tamarind Concentrate), Anchovy Paste (Anchovies, Olive Oil, Salt), Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seed.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
Lobster Mac & Cheese Casserole:
- Remove plastic wrap and lid.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Bake on sheet pan for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
Lobster Tails – Oven
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush 30 Ritz or other type of cracker and mix with 4 tablespoons melted butter and 1 tablespoon white wine until mixture begins to hold together.
- Using a sharp knife, split the tails lengthwise down the center on the shell-side of the lobsters.
- Keeping the shells intact, remove the tail meat from the shell.
- Remove the intestinal track from the meat, and carefully insert the meat back into the shell.
- Top each tail with the mixture and bake tails on cookie sheet for approximately 15-20 minutes, until stuffing is a rich golden color.
- Serve with a wedge of fresh lemon.
Lobster Tails – Grilled
- Move grill grate to the highest position and pre-heat grill to medium.
- Place each tail shell-side down on grates.
- Grill 4-5 minutes, then turn and grill other side 5-6 minutes.
- Meat will be opaque when done.
- Return lobster tails to shell-side down position on grates, baste with melted butter and lemon juice. You may choose to substitute your favorite grilling sauce for the butter and lemon juice.
Lobster Tails – Steamed
Do not thaw lobster tails.
- Boil about 3 inches of water in a pot large enough to hold the number of tails you are cooking.
- Place frozen tails in the boiling water; steam for 15 minutes.
- Remove tails and shake off excess water.
- Split open the underside of tails with a knife, lengthwise.
- Serve with melted butter or lemon juice.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.