These Grilled Cheese Appetizers with Hatch Chiles, featured in Oprah Magazine, offer a deliciously savory kick of heat and are sure to be a hit at your next party. They added just a wee bit of Hatch Chile to the same mixture of sweet Maine Lobster surrounded by melting cheese, between slices of sourdough bread makes each sandwich’s two bites just perfect.
- This package serves 9 people and includes 18 appetizer sandwiches
Lobster Grilled Cheese Appetizers with Hatch Chiles: Lobster, Sourdough Bread (enriched unbleached wheat flour [flour, niacin, iron, ascorbic acid, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, yeast, salt, dextrose, malted barley flour), cream cheese (pasteurized milk & cream, cheese culture, salt, gum stabilizers [carob bean, guar + xanthan]), lobster, butter (cream, salt), Swiss cheese (part skin milk, enzymes, salt), salt, Parmesan cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), Hatch chile, Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), garlic powder, ground mustard, white pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster), wheat. Made in a facility that also uses egg, tree nuts, soy and fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches ship frozen and may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare
- To Serve: Cut a slit in the plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place sandwiches in a sauté pan and grill each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.