Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co is making fresh, zesty gazpacho accented with big pieces of Maine lobster and includes cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers, and more.
Choose up to 4 quarts of Lobster Gazpacho
- Each quart serves 4 people
Lobster, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, vegetable juice (water and concentrated juices of tomato, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach, salt, ascorbic acid (Vit C), natural flavorings), cilantro, jalapeno peppers , cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Jalapeno sauce (distilled vinegar, jalapeno pepper, water, salt, corn starch, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid), olive oil, lime juice, sea salt, garlic, spices. Contains shellfish (lobster). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- The soup ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place soup in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.