This fresh, zesty gazpacho is accented with big pieces of Maine lobster and includes cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers, and more. This is an ideal appetizer or entrée for any evening.
For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad and lobster gazpacho by the “best by” date on the container, generally 2-3 days after receipt.
This package includes 1 qt. of Lobster Gazpacho
- Each quart serves 4 people
Lobster Gazpacho: Lobster, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, vegetable juice (water and concentrated juices of tomato, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach, salt, ascorbic acid (Vit C), natural flavorings), cilantro, jalapeno peppers , cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Jalapeno sauce (distilled vinegar, jalapeno pepper, water, salt, corn starch, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid), olive oil, lime juice, sea salt, garlic, spices. Contains shellfish (lobster). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- The soup ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place soup in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
- To Serve: Simply pour or spoon Lobster Gazpacho into bowls and serve. Serve cold with a salad, crunchy bread and white wine. Add a touch of sake for an extra special treat.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.