Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster gazpacho nationwide on Goldbelly! This fresh, zesty gazpacho is accented with big pieces of Maine lobster and includes cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers, and more. This gazpacho is an ideal appetizer or entrée for any evening. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s lobster gazpacho is gluten free. For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad and lobster gazpacho by the “best by” date on the container, generally 2-3 days after receipt.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package includes 1 qt. of Lobster Gazpacho
- Each quart serves 4 people
Lobster Gazpacho: Lobster, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, vegetable juice (water and concentrated juices of tomato, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach, salt, ascorbic acid (Vit C), natural flavorings), cilantro, jalapeno peppers , cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Jalapeno sauce (distilled vinegar, jalapeno pepper, water, salt, corn starch, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid), olive oil, lime juice, sea salt, garlic, spices. Contains shellfish (lobster). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Gazpacho ships Fresh with Frozen Gel Packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the refrigerator for no longer than 72 hours
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
- Simply pour or spoon Lobster Gazpacho into bowls and serve. Serve cold with a salad, crunchy bread and white wine. Add a touch of sake for an extra special treat.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.