They say chicken soup is good for the soul, but we bet our Lobster Corn Chowder is better! This rich ’n creamy award-winner is sure to hit the spot on a chilly evening. Chock full of chunks of Maine lobster and garden-grown sweet corn kernels, our slow-simmered lobster stock and fresh local cream form a thick, silky and satisfying chowder. We finish it off with the perfect blend of subtle spices. Warm it up and serve with your favorite crusty bread for a simple, hearty meal.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package includes 32 oz. of Lobster Corn Chowder
- Each 32 oz. serves 4 people
Lobster Corn Chowder: Cream, Sweet yellow corn, Lobster, Water, Butter, Modified Food Starch, Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper, Cayenne pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish. Processed in a facility that also processes fish, wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and warm over medium heat until steaming. Do not boil. Do not microwave.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.