They say chicken soup is good for the soul, but we bet our Lobster Corn Chowder is better! This rich ’n creamy award-winner is sure to hit the spot on a chilly evening. Chock full of chunks of Maine lobster and garden-grown sweet corn kernels, our slow-simmered lobster stock and fresh local cream form a thick, silky and satisfying chowder. We finish it off with the perfect blend of subtle spices. Warm it up and serve with your favorite crusty bread for a simple, hearty meal.
This package includes 32 oz. of Lobster Corn Chowder
- Each 32 oz. serves 4 people
Lobster Corn Chowder: Cream, Sweet yellow corn, Lobster, Water, Butter, Modified Food Starch, Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper, Cayenne pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish. Processed in a facility that also processes fish, wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- The soup ships frozen with dry ice and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soup in the freezer, if kept frozen, soup may be enjoyed within 12 months
- To serve, Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and warm over medium heat until steaming. Do not boil. Do not microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.