This Lobster Corn Chowder is a gold award winner at the International Fancy Food Show in New York-rich, visually appealing and incredibly tasty.
Sweet and creamy, this Lobster Corn Chowder is just the right combination of traditional Maine ingredients; tender Maine lobster, sweet yellow corn, cream, milk and touch of spice, no need to add potatoes to this already hearty and delicious chowder.
- Choose up to 4 quarts of Lobster Corn Chowder
- Each quart serves 4 people
Lobster Corn Chowder: Cream, Sweet yellow corn, Lobster, Water, Butter, Modified Food Starch, Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Tomato paste (tomato paste, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper, Cayenne pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish. Processed in a facility that also processes fish, wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- The soup ships frozen with dry ice and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soup in the freezer, if kept frozen, soup may be enjoyed within 12 months
- To serve, thaw in refrigerator immediately before use.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.