Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster cheeseburger nationwide on Goldbelly! Elevate your next BBQ, Game Day, or date night in with Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s new lobster cheeseburger. Pan fry or bake these flavor-rich burgers made with real Maine lobster, top with our 4-cheese blend lobster spread, and add your favorite burger toppings to immerse yourself in a pure Maine experience.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 6 Lobster Burger Patties (each 4 oz.)
- Maine Lobster Spread (8 oz.)
Buns & Toppings Not Included
Patty: Lobster, Panko (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Modified Food Starch (Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour), Salt, Lemon Juice, Tarragon, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, White Pepper, Parsley, Chives. Contains: Shellfish (lobster), Wheat, Milk. Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Fish, Soy, Tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Cheese Spread: Lobster, Cream cheese (pasteurized milk & cream, cheese culture, salt, gum stabilizers [carobbean, guar+xanthan]), Swiss cheese (part-skim milk, enzymes, salt), Parmesan cheese(part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes and powdered cellulose), Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, extractives of paprika [color], natural butter flavor, [with annatto and turmeric], Spice Extractives, Garlic powder, Saffron), Salt, Granulated Garlic, Ground mustard, White pepper, Modified food starch. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Fish, Tree nuts, Soy, Wheat. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to ready to prepare
Pan Fry from Frozen
- Heat vegetable or olive oil in a pan over Medium Low Heat
- Place frozen patties in the pan
- Heat for 3 minutes and then flip
- Heat for an additional 3 minutes then flip
- Heat for 2 more minutes and flip
- Finally heat for 1-2 minutes until the internal temp reaches 165*f
Bake from Frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 400*f
- Grease a sheet tray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter
- Bake patties for 15 minutes
- Flip patties and bake for 10 -12 minutes until internal temp reaches 165*f
Air Fry from Frozen
- Place frozen patties in basket of air fryer
- Heat at 400°F for 7 minutes
- Flip patties and heat an additional 7 minutes
- Drop temperature to 350°F and heat for 10 minutes
- Flip patties and heat an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.