Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster bisque nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.‘s lobster bisque is a silky smooth and delicious traditional Maine Lobster bisque. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s bisque contains finely minced Maine lobster meat, cream, lobster stock, butter, and subtle spices. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s lobster bisque is gluten free.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package includes 32 oz. of Lobster Bisque
- Each quart (32 oz.) serves 4 people
Lobster Bisque: Cream, lobster, shrimp, whole milk, lobster base, (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), butter (cream, salt), water modified food starch, white wine (sulfates), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, paprika, black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster, shrimp). Made in a facility that uses: wheat, tree nuts, soy, fish, egg. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
Pour contents of package into saucepan or double-boiler. Heat on medium heat until hot, stirring often. Do not boil.
Microwave: Pour contents from package into a microwave safe dish. Stir and loosely cover. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes at a time or until hot, stirring occasionally. Do not allow to boil. Stir well before serving.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.