Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster bisque nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.‘s lobster bisque is a silky smooth and delicious traditional Maine Lobster bisque. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s bisque contains finely minced Maine lobster meat, cream, lobster stock, butter, and subtle spices. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s lobster bisque is gluten free.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package includes 32 oz. of Lobster Bisque
- Each quart (32 oz.) serves 4 people
Lobster Bisque – Cream, lobster, shrimp, whole milk, lobster base, (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), butter (cream, salt), water modified food starch, white wine (sulfates), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, paprika, black pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster, shrimp). Made in a facility that uses: wheat, tree nuts, soy, fish, egg. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer, if kept frozen, soups may be enjoyed within 12 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
Lobster Bisque – Oventop
- Pour contents of package into saucepan or double-boiler.
- Heat on medium heat until hot, stirring often.
- Do not boil.
Lobster Bisque – Microwave
- Pour contents from package into a microwave safe dish.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes at a time or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Stir well before serving.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.