Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its legendary lobster Benedict nationwide on Goldbelly! Transform your kitchen into a gourmet bed & breakfast with Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co.’s newest meal kit! The Lobster Benedict Meal Kit features lobster sausage with subtle spices, a luscious lobster sauce, and wild-caught pieces of raw Maine lobster that plump when cooking, making you a New England chef in your own home.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
English Muffins not Included
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 4 Lobster Sausage Patties
- Cold Cracked Lobster Meat (8 oz.)
- Lobster Sauce (8 oz.)
English Muffins not Included
Maine Lobster, Panko (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Modified Food Starch (Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour), Mushroom Powder, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Ground Sage, Ground Coriander. Ground Thyme.
CONTAINS: Shellfish (Lobster), Milk, Wheat. Made in a Facility That Also Uses: Egg, Fish, Soy, Tree Nuts. May Contain Shell Fragments.
Lobster Sauce: Heavy Cream, Lobster, Whole Milk , Lobster Base (Cooked Lobster, Salt, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Whey, Lobster Extract, Butter Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Tomato Paste, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Extractives of Paprika, Natural Butter Flavor, Spice Extractives, Garlic Powder, Saffron), Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black Pepper. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Lobster). Made in a Facility That Also Uses Egg, Soy, Fish, Wheat, Tree Nuts. May Contain Shell Fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to ready to prepare
Pan Fry from Frozen
- Heat a pan to med low heat
- Add Vegetable or olive oil
- Add your patties and wait 3 minutes to flip
- Cook for another 3 minutes and flip
- Cook for another 2 minutes and flip
- Finally, cook for 1-2 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165*f
Bake from Frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 400*f
- Grease a sheet tray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter
- Place patties on the tray
- Bake for 15 minutes flip bake for 10 -12 minutes or until nternal temp reaches 165*f
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.