Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly. This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen
Assembling Your Lobster Roll:
- Step 1: Pull rolls apart gently
- Step 2: Butter outside surfaces of the rolls
- Step 3: Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet
- Step 4: Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side
- Step 5: Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad
Upon arrival, place soups in the freezer for up to 12 months
- Step 1: Thaw in refrigerator immediately before use.
- Step 2: Pour Into Saucepan of double boiler and heat on medium until steaming
Whoopie Pies and Blueberry Cakes
Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days or in the freezer for up to one year. Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.