Made from scratch every morning, our individual Lobster Pot Pies are a sumptuous take on a classic. Tender chunks of wild-caught lobster are the Maine event, complemented by our savory sherry cream sauce. The flaky puff pastry is topped with a decorative heart, adding the finishing touch to any special occasion. Maine in every bite…delivered to your door.
This package includes 2 Individual Lobster Pot Pies (each 7 oz.)
Heart Topped Lobster Pot Pies:Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Milk, Sherry (sulfites), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes: soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- This item arrives frozen with detailed storage and prep instructions included in the box.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Preheat oven to 425°. Bake on sheet pan for 15 minutes or until pastry has begun to puff. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.