Lobster Mac & Cheese with Hatch Chiles For 6
New England lobster’s sweet meets Southwestern chile’s heat! This famous Lobster Mac and Cheese is a gold award winner at the Fancy Food Show in New York. Also, Bobby Flay challenged Cal Hancock to a Lobster Mac and Cheese Throwdown – Bobby’s mistake. Cal walked away the winner. This one is a take on the original by adding Hatch Chilies.
This daring version of our award-winning Lobster Mac and Cheese features our familiar savory shell pasta and mounds of Maine lobster with a spicy flare. The creamy mascarpone cheese is perfect for cooling off the kick from the hatch chiles. Topped with toasted garlic parmesan breadcrumbs, this dish has the perfect balance of flavor and texture.
- This package serves 6-8 people and includes a casserole of lobster mac & cheese with hatch chiles (2.5 lbs.)
Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cream, Lobster, Mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), Hatch Green Chile, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), Butter (cream, salt), Cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), Wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Olive oil, Salt, Parmesan cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), White pepper , Garlic, Parsley, Lemon zest, Chives. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster), wheat. Processed in a facility that also uses egg, tree nuts, fish, soy. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Mac & Cheese ships frozen and sealed in temperature controlled boxes. May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival it can be stored in the freezer for 12 months or in the fridge if it will be prepped and served on the same day.
- When ready to prep, just thaw, bake in the oven for 35-40 min and serve.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.