If you can’t make it to a Maine wharf this weekend, order this dinner. Start with a traditional Clam Chowder, then feast on Maine lobster tails, sweet corn on the cob, large sea scallops, shrimp, mussels and baby red potatoes—all baked with a lemon herbed butter sauce. For dessert, we include four of our Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes, made right here in Maine.
This package serves 4 hungry people and includes
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.)
- 4 Lobster Tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 16 Shrimp
- 30 Mussels
- 8 Sea Scallops
- 4 Ears of Corn
- 20 Baby Potatoes
- 4 Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes (3 oz each)
Clam Chowder: Water, Potatoes, Cream, Clams, Onions, Flour (wheat, barley, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Butter (cream, salt), Fish base (fish stock, yeast extract, potato flour, whey, corn oil), Soybean oil, Clam juice, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Black pepper. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (clam), Fish, Wheat, Soy. Processed in a facility that also uses Egg, Tree nuts.
Lobsterman’s Catch: Lobster tails, mussels, shrimp, potatoes, scallops, corn, butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, chives, soybean oil, seasoning, sugar, garlic powder, yeast extract, onion powder, black pepper, salt, vinegar powder, safflower oil, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to maintain natural color of potatoes). Contains shellfish (lobster, clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops), wheat, milk, soy. Made in a facility that uses tree nuts, egg, fish.
Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes: Sugar, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), All-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Coffee, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Wild Maine Blueberries, Distilled Vinegar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sugar, Vegan Butter (Vegetable Oil Blend [Palm Fruit, Canola, Water, Salt, Contains less than 2% of Natural Sunflower Lecithin]), Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid (As Antioxidant), Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), Vanilla Bourbon Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Vanilla Bean Extractives)), Maple Extract (Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Natural Flavor)). Contains: Wheat, Tree nuts (coconut). Made in a facility that also uses Egg, Peanuts, Fish, Milk, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- This item arrives frozen with detailed storage and prep instructions included in the box.
- Clam Chowder: Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and heat on medium until steaming and internal temperature reaches 165°. Do not heat in bag.
- Lobsterman’s Catch Baked in Oven: Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Pre-heat oven to 450°. Remove foil packet from box and place (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and cut foil bag to open and remove contents. Serve immediately.
- Lobsterman’s Catch Grilled Outdoors: Heat grill to highest temperature (about 450°). Place foil bag on center of grill grate. Close cover and cook for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill. Cut foil bag to open and remove contents.
- Note: The bottom two layers of the foil bag contain a small amount of Alder chips which will add a mild smoky, “cooked outside” flavor to the seafood. You may smell these chips if the meal is cooked inside. Caution: Steam is very hot.
- Note: Ensure foil bag is sealed on both ends before placing in oven or on the grill. If foil bag is opened on either end, re-seal by wrapping the foil inwards until no large holes are visible, or wrap entire bag in foil and bake per instructions.
- Serving Suggestion: To remove the meat from the lobster tails, we recommend cutting the bottom of the tail using boning shears or scissors. The meat is tender and will remove easily once the tail is opened. The sauce in the bottom of the foil is also outstanding—very rich and complex. Consider preparing some risotto or rice and drizzling the sauce over the top.
- Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes: No preparation required. Cakes may be kept frozen for up to 6 months. They may be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.