These 72-layer, hand-cut cream cheese biscuits are made by a local chef. They are outstanding as a breakfast treat, or when served with stew, bisque or chowder. Try them as shortcake with your favorite berries.
This package includes 6 Cream Cheese Biscuits
- Biscuits arrive unbaked
72-Layer Cream Cheese Biscuits: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), whole milk, butter (butter fats, milk solids, water), cream cheese (pasturized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carbo bean gum), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), sugar, salt. Contains: Wheat, milk. Made in a facility that uses tree nuts, soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits ship unbaked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to bake
- Preheat a conventional oven to 350° or a convection oven to 325°
- Remove plastic wrap and place biscuits on a baking sheet
- Bake frozen biscuits for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown on the outside and flaky in the middle
- Ovens may vary, adjust accordingly. Best if served warm.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.