Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s Christmas Cove Lobster Cakes are 80% lobster meat, delicate yet rich in body and flavor. Starring Maine lobster with a sprinkling of celery, onions, and garlic for extra flavor and texture, these cakes have no fillers or binder, and are lightly rolled in crispy panko bread crumbs.
- Each package includes 16 Lobster Cakes.
- Each lobster cake is approximately 2oz.
Lobster meat, onion, celery, heavy cream, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter, garlic, egg white, salt, white pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, egg, wheat. Made in a facility that uses: soy, fish, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator overnight or for several hours. Remove from packaging. In heavy pan, sauté lobster cakes in butter or oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.