This is a boatful, or at least a tableful, of great Maine seafood! The Maine Lobsterman’s Catch includes 4 Maine lobster tails, 16 shrimp, 30 mussels, 8 sea scallops, 4 ears of corn, and 20 baby potatoes, which are all drenched in a herbed lemon butter sauce. The Maine Lobsterman’s Catch is gluten-free.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
- Note: This product cooks inside of a foil smoker bag. This bag gives the seafood a mild, smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell this as you cook the Maine Lobsterman’s Catch inside.
This package serves up to 4 people and includes
- 4 Maine lobster tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 16 Shrimp
- 30 Mussels
- 8 Sea Scallops
- 4 Ears of Corn
- 20 Baby Potatoes
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies – Enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.) – Hard-shell clams, clam broth, cream, butter, and hearty chunks of potatoes make up Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company’s famous clam chowder.
- 2 bottles of Lobster Bloody Mary Mix (each 12.7 oz.)
- Maine Lobsterman’s Catch – Lobster tails, Corn, Potatoes (olive oil, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, salt, spice, sugar, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, vinegar), Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops, Butter (cream, salt), Olive Oil, Lemon, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Parsley, Chives. Contains: Shellfish (lobster, mussels, shrimp, scallop), Milk. Made in a facility that also uses: Tree nuts, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Soy.
- Whoopie Pie – Sugar, Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Powdered sugar, Soy oil, Cocoa processed with alkali, Whole egg, Vegetable oil, Water, Modified corn starch, Mono and diglycerides, Whey, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Vital wheat gluten, Salt, Sorbitan monostearate, Calcium acetate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Nonfat milk, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 60, Natural and artificial flavor, soy flour. Contains: egg, soy, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: shellfish, tree nuts, fish.
- Clam Chowder – Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
- Lobster Bloody Mary Mix – Lobster Broth, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Tomato Puree (Tomatoes), Prepared Horseradish (U.s. Grown #1 Horseradish Roots, Distilled Vinegar, Traces of Kosher Salt), Carrot Juice, Celery Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cucumber Juice, Red Pepper Juice, Onion Juice, Habanero Pepper – Infused Rice Vinegar, Lettuce Juice, Hot Cherry Pepper Juice, Cucumber Puree, Daikon Puree, Daikon Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice, Beet Juice, Hiziki Seaweed – Infused Water, Red Pepper Puree, Jalapeno Juice, Salt, Black Pepper, Tamarind (Tamarind Concentrate), Anchovy Paste (Anchovies, Olive Oil, Salt), Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seed.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place unopened foil bag on baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F and product is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.