Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its famous Lobster Mac & Cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! Featured on “Throwdown with Bobby Flay,” Hancock’s famous, award-winning Lobster Mac & Cheese is available in a 2.5-pound baking pan. A creamy mascarpone-cheddar sauce with sweet chunks of Maine lobster, all topped with a crunchy mix of panko bread crumbs, herbed butter, lemon zest, and parmesan cheese. Comfort and gourmet all in one.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Ordering a corporate gift? Email our Gift Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with large orders. Please visit our Corporate Gifting page for more details.
Serves 4-6 people as an entree or 6-8 as a side-dish
This package includes:
- 2.5 Lbs casserole of lobster mac & cheese
Cream (half and half), lobster, pasta (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), wheat flour, red onion, water, olive oil, salt, garlic, white pepper, lemon zest, parsley, chives. Contains: shellfish, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that uses: egg, soy, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- When ready to prep, just thaw, bake in the oven for 35-40 min and serve.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.