Founded by Isaac S. Habbersett and passed through many family generations, Habbersett has been a household name for over 150 years. Their commitment to using the highest quality pork, all natural ingredients and unique blend of spices is why they’re known as simply the best scrapple around. Pan-fried to perfection, this Dutch-originated delicacy is the ultimate crispy, salty bite you want with your breakfast eggs and toast.
- This package includes 8 packs of Habbersett Original Scrapple
- Each pack weighs 1 lb. and serves 3
Pork stock, pork scraps, cornmeal, wheat flour, salt and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Habbersett scrapple is shipped frozen with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place scrapple in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow scrapple to thaw in the fridge overnight. Slice into desired thickness and pan fry until browned and crispy
- Scrapple can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Habbersett ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.