Fresh cucumber chips are brined with Guss’ own family mix of all-crushed red pepper, garlic, natural pickling spices and flavors. This well-balanced taste profile was created during 4 generations of continuous pickle business experience in New York City, home of the most demanding pickle connoisseurs in America! Their fresh Kosher refrigerated pickle items are more refreshing, crisper, livelier versions of traditional non-refrigerated kosher pickles. Finally available throughout the country…authentic New York Kosher Dill Pickles, straight from the pickle capital of the world!
Guss’ Pickles is the oldest family-owned pickle company in the country—operating since 1897! Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best refrigerated pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’!
- This package includes 1 gallon (8 lbs.) of Crinkle Cut Hot & Spicy Chips in a leak-proof pail with handle
- Each gallon of loose pickles are packed in its original pickle juice (approximately 275 chips)
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
Fresh cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic, natural spices and flavors
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 120 days
- Do not freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Guss’ Pickles ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.