Guss’ Pickles ships its famous pickled tomatoes nationwide on Goldbelly! Guss’ Pickles harvests small plum or round tomatoes that are picked early when they are green and very firm. Guss’ Pickles cures them in a salt and vinegar rice with all-natural pickling spices, freshly-chopped garlic, coriander, and celery seed. These pickled tomatoes develop a full, zesty flavor while retaining their crisp texture and fresh character — a New York deli favorite!
The oldest family-owned pickle company in the country, Guss’ Pickles has been operating since 1897! Founded by Izzy Guss, who sold pickles from a New York stand, Guss’ Pickles still uses generations-old original recipes brought over from the Old Country. Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best New York pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’ Pickles!
This package includes 1 Gallon (8 lbs.) of Fresh Pickled Tomatoes
- Each Gallon of loose tomatoes are packed in its original pickle juice (approximately 22 tomatoes)
- Packed in a leak-proof pail with a handle
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
Cucumbers, salt, vinegar, coriander, celery seed, garlic, pickling spices
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 year
- Do not freeze
- Guss’ Pickles ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.