Small plum or round tomatoes are picked early, when they are green and very firm. Guss’ cure them in a salt and vinegar rice with all-natural pickling spices, freshly-chopped garlic, coriander and celery seed. They develop a full, zesty flavor while retaining their crisp texture and fresh character. A New York deli favorite!
Guss’ Pickles is the oldest family-owned pickle company in the country—operating since 1897! Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best refrigerated pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’!
- This package includes 1 gallon (8 lbs.) of Fresh Pickled Tomatoes in a leak-proof pail with handle
- Each gallon of loose tomatoes are packed in its original pickle juice (approximately 22 tomatoes)
- Serves a large party
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
Cucumbers, salt, vinegar, coriander, celery seed, garlic, pickling spices
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 year
- Do not freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Guss’ Pickles ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.