It’s a vegetarian Indian feast for the ages! This box includes Paneer cheese rolls with Asian pesto and mango chutney, Morels and Walnut Pulao Biryani, Himalayan Morels, and two varieties of naan.
Since it opened in Manhattan in 2018, GupShup has become a certified Indian superstar. GupShup was inspired by the flavors of old Bombay, and their dishes seamlessly meld traditional Indian flavors and ingredients with contemporary techniques and global creativity. “GupShup” is a common South Asian slang term for “chit chat” or “hanging out,” and it’s proven to be one of the city’s coolest hangouts for modern Indian cuisine with some serious flair.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes:
- 32 oz. Himalayan Morels
- 32 oz. Morels and Walnut Pulao Biryani
- 3 Cottage Cheese Cigar Rolls (16 oz. Total)
- 1 pc. Garlic Naan
- 1 pc. Butter Naan
- Each Naan measures 8" and is sliced into 2 pieces
- Choose to add more Naan to your meal!
- Himalayan Morels – Morels, Button Mushroom, Asparagus, Garlic, Oil, Curry Leaves, Soybean Oil, Red Chili Whole, Mustard Seeds, Onions, Tomatoes, Coconut Milk, Turmeric, Paprika, Salt (Contains: Dairy, Soy)
- Morels and Walnut Pulao Biryani – Morel Mushrooms, Walnuts, Onions, Rice, Clarified Butter, Cumin, Garam Masala (Contains: Nuts, Dairy)
- Cottage Cheese Cigar Rolls – Paneer Cheese, Cilantro, Parsley, Red Chili Whole, Green Chili, Garlic, Cumin, Salt, Red Vinegar, Olive Oil, Cheddar Cheese, Pomegranate Powder, Mango, Sugar (Contains: Dairy)
- Naan – Eggs, Milk, Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Baking Powder, Yeast, AP Flour (Contains: Dairy, Soy, Wheat)
- Garlic Naan – Eggs, Milk, Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Baking Powder, Yeast, Garlic, AP Flour (Contains: Dairy, Soy, Wheat)
Instructions / Storage
- This dinner ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- Transfer the contents from the container to a pot
- Bring it to boil, stirring frequently until hot
Morels and Walnut Pulao Biryani
- Heat in the microwave on the highest power setting for approximately 2-3 minutes or until hot
Cottage Cheese Cigar Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spread out the pieces of paneer rolls evenly on a baking sheet
- Heat for approximately 10 minutes or until hot
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spread the naan pieces in a baking sheet
- Heat for 5 minutes
- GupShup ships Monday & Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.