Lamb is Halaal
“Raan” is a roasted leg of lamb. Slow-cooked with aromatic spices, served with traditional accompaniments, perfect for any holiday feast!
Since it opened in Manhattan in 2018, GupShup has become a certified Indian superstar. GupShup was inspired by the flavors of old Bombay, and their dishes seamlessly meld traditional Indian flavors and ingredients with contemporary techniques and global creativity. “GupShup” is a common South Asian slang term for “chit chat” or “hanging out,” and it’s proven to be one of the city’s coolest hangouts for modern Indian cuisine with some serious flair.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 1 Braised Leg of Lamb (approx 3.5 lbs.)
- 4 Paratha (Each 6")
- Cumin Potatoes (16 oz.)
- Pilaf Rice (28 oz.)
- 1 head Roasted Garlic
- 4 Roasted Onions
- Mint and Coriander Chutney (4 oz.)
Lamb is Halaal
May contain nuts, gluten, & dairy
Instructions / Storage
- This dinner ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Coriander and Mint Chutney should be served cold
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Place the ingredients on separate trays, heat until hot
- GupShup ships Monday & Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.