Whole Raw Tenderized Octopus - 8 lbs.
Gullo’s wild-caught, sushi-grade octopuses are tenderized with sea salt and ice water, and then tumbled. This proprietary process makes Gullo’s octopus uniquely tender, which is why it’s a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs nationwide.
Preparation is easy: simmer the octopus in plain water for 20-25, then serve or add a little char on the grill.
- This pack contains 1 tenderized octopus.
- Each octopus weighs 6-8 lbs. and serves approximately 8 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Octopus frozen with ice packs.
- Octopus can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- To serve, simmer the octopus in plain water for 20-25 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.